MGH Waltham consists of two interconnected buildings at 40 Second Avenue and 52 Second Avenue. This Waltham Corporate Center is a 4-sotry building, consisting of 204,000 sf.
This project consisted of Renovation spaces within the 52 Building for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Orthopedics and Oncology. The Oncology renovation required new infrastructure in order to meet DPH regulations. Included in the program was both a Clinical Laboratory as well as a Compounding Pharmacy.
The infrastructure upgrades included but were not limited to the following:
– Extension of new air handling risers
– New zone VAV terminal units with hot water reheat coils
– New low-pressure supply and return duct distribution
– New packaged rooftop unit with Dx cooling and natural gas heat
– Self-contained humidification
– Normal Power
– Emergency power
– Fire alarm upgrades